Not a whole lot new to report, but figured I would check in. We've had some AMAZING weather the past few days which has done wonders for morale and energy. Ty and I spent an hour-and-a-half outside walking down by the river and playing in the park with the pups on Sunday - blue-sky, bright sun, and 50 degrees. Snow hasn't really been our friend this year, so we're happy to accept the alternative. It seems too good to be true, however, so we won't bank on old-man-winter being gone just yet. Watch...we'll get a couple feet of snow in April (or June, even!).
Overall, I'm still feeling really good, but starting to get uncomfortable and to that point of "okay...this can be over now." Plus, we're so ready to meet this little dude. We're all done with birthing classes and have just two more classes to attend - one on infant CPR and one on infant care. It's been really nice to have the classes in the OB wing of the hospital. We've gotten to know the layout really well and met a few of the nurses, so it's not nearly as scary or intimidating.
Worked on the nursery quite a bit this past weekend. Just have a few more things to finish up - hang pictures and put up the valance - and then it will be ready for a photo-opp. I have a feeling this little boy's room will be an ongoing project...it's just so fun to decorate with the theme and colors!
For those of you wondering, we survived the U.S. vs. Canada hockey game on Sunday. Ty was pretty disappointed about the U.S. loss, but what a game. Hopefully you got to watch it! Speaking of hockey, Ty played his last night of open hockey at the Kalispell rink last night. Can't believe it's that time of year again. Whitefish hockey is still going strong, since it's an indoor rink. Ty has a league game tonight at 9:15, which I'm excited to attend. The 9:15 slot is the EARLY game and most have been at 10:45 p.m. as of late, so I haven't ventured out to watch. He also has a tournament the weekend of March 19-21 and he consistently says that baby boy is fine to come any time AFTER the tournament ;).
Which reminds me, there's a poll on the left-hand side of the blog for when you think baby will show up. Check it out and vote if you haven't already. There have been murmurs of starting up a pool for guessing the exact day this little one will show up, but I'm probably not in a state of mind to coordinate something like that...I'd surely mess it up somehow. I'll keep you posted if anything develops.
I hope to post again this weekend...with photos!
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment